IETU’s Central Laboratory
IETU’s Central Laboratory offers the following services:
- determination of organic and inorganic contaminants in various elements of the environment, including:
- secondary solid fuels,
- sewage sludge,
- plant material,
- analyses of physical and chemical properties of various materials (matrices),
- field tests and measurements (temperature, reaction, specific electrical conductivity etc.).
The laboratory ensures high standard of the provided services due to:
- internal and external quality control (proficiency testing),
- improvement of the implemented management system compliant with PN / EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018-02,
- implementation of new research methods and techniques,
- use of modern measurement equipment.
IETU’s Central Laboratory accredited by the Polish Center for Accreditation, Signatory of ILAC MRA, Certyficate No AB 325 for performing chemical analyses and sampling of: sewage, sewage sludge, drinking water, testing physicochemical properties of solid secondary fuels and physical properties of water, soil, waste, sewage sludge.