Invitation for webinar – Let’s talk about ETV as a tool to foster circular economy – 17.02.2022
LIFEproETV project organizes a webinar Let’s talk about ETV as a tool to foster circular economy value chains and business models. The webinar is dedicated to presenting Environmental Technology Verification (ETV) as a policy support tool to foster circular economy value chains and business models in line with the Circular Economy Action Plan and the Sustainable Product Initiative.
More specifically want to:
- Raise awareness about ETV among EU, national and regional policy makers as a tool to accelerate innovations for circular economy business models, value chains and industrial symbiosis,
- Discuss with businesses the challenges in adopting technical innovations to become more circular and ways of overcoming them
- Discuss with policy makers and industries how to mainstream ETV in EU, national and regional policies, strategies and tools for circular economy and innovation :
- Discuss the implications for the ETV Programme resulting from linking ETV as a policy support tool to facilitate the shift from linear to circular businesses.
- Ladeja Godina Košir, Founder & Director of Circular Change and Chair of European Circular Economy Stakeholder Platform (ECESP)
- Norbert Pralle, Head of Innovation Management, Zentrale Technik, Ed. ZÜBLIN AG and Chairman of European Network of Construction Companies for Research and Development (ENCORD)
- Romana Jordan, European Institute of Innovation and Technology GB Government board member and Advisor to the Director of Jožef Stefan Institute
- Valentina Costa, Emilia-Romagna Region, Directorate General for Environment and Territory
- Emmanuelle Maire, Head of Unit, Circular Economy, Sustainable Production & Consumption, DG Environment
- Ignacio Calleja, Thematic Officer for Circular Economy and Recycling at EIT RawMaterials
- Martin Pecanka, ETV Secretariat, LGI Sustainable Innovation
- Izabela Ratman-Kłosińska , LIFEproETV Coordinator, Institute for Ecology of Industrial Areas, Katowice, Poland
- Rovena Preka, ENEA- Italian National Agency for New Technologies, Energy and Sustainable Economic Development, Department for Sustainability
17th February 2022 r., 10:00 am
Join our presentations and discussion on 17th February, your voice is important for us.
More information about the event on LIFEproETV website
The webinar is organized by LIFEproETV project with the support of the ETV Secretariat and co-hosted by the European Circular Economy Stakeholders Platform.